Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home Again, Home Again Jiggidy Jig

YAY! I am finally finished with my first year of college. It was a great experience and I learned more than I ever thought I would... but I am SO happy to be home! The actual move, however, I was NOT a fan of... you'll see why by the pictures. You'll also see a picture of a quilt that my adorable mom made for me with my old t-shirts. I absolutely LOVE it! I am also happy to report that I got a job. No, it is not the most glamorous job I can imagine, but I just feel lucky to have one. I am working at Big Lots in American Fork. Woohoo! Other than that there isn't much new for my summer. I'm going to the single's ward, which is just a....... new(?) experience. So as you can see, I have no complaining to do. Summer is amazing, I love spening time with my besties again, and hopefully will make some new friends :)






No comments: